Current NFL Betting Lines
To place a bet, click on the sports betting sites listed below. FanDuel and DraftKings accept US bettors and credit cards for funding accounts. This page will continue to have the latest 2015 – 2016 NFL regular season and playoff betting lines.
2015-2016 NFL Season Oddswide
Spread (Point Spread): A wager utilizing a points handicap. The most popular way to bet.
ML (Money Line): A straight-up bet on who will win the game. No point spread is used.
O/U (Over/Under): A wager on the combined points scored in a game.
To learn how to read NFL betting lines or calculate odds, visit the homepage and scroll down.
Top 3 Sportsbooks for Betting on NFL Football Games
All of the websites listed below accept US bettors and Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Discover for deposits. FanDuel and DraftKings offers fantasy sports betting while Bet365 offers point spreads, money lines, over/unders, parlays, teasers, props, futures bets & more. Bookmark this page to view the latest NFL odds for every football game, including the Super Bowl.
1/ FanDuel.com – US welcome.
- 20,000 leagues to join and play every week.
- $10 million paid out instantly every week.
- Offers thousands of leagues to play starting at just $1.
- No season long commitments, play as often as you like.
- Visa, MasterCard, Amex, and Discover credit & debit cards accepted.
2/ DraftKings.com – US welcome.
- Highest deposit bonus offered at 100% up to $600.
- Thousands of football leagues to join for every regular season NFL game, plus playoffs and Super Bowl.
- Fastest growing fantasy football betting site on the internet today.
- Minimum bets of $1, maximum bets of $4,000 on NFL football games.
- Quickest turnaround for drafting and trading players.
3/ Bet365.com – Non-US Bettors Only.
- Largest selection of US and International sports to bet on.
- Low-avg vig, early lines on point spreads & totals.
- Most trusted and reputable online sportsbooks in the industry.
- Visa and MasterCard credit & debit cards accepted.
In the United States, the NFL is the most popular sport to bet on. Every Sunday means beer, pizza & football, and Super Bowl Sunday is a national holiday. Sportsbooks on the internet put a ton of energy into their lines, and handicappers can find hundreds of weekly betting options.
Beyond point spread, money line, and over/under betting, most books also offer dozens of team & player props. Live betting is becoming very popular as well. At Bet365, bettors can place dozens, or even hundreds of live prop bets during a single NFL game.
Monday Night Football
For every week of the regular season, Monday Night NFL football lines will be posted above. For those that are looking for a little additional excitement, register at each of our NFL betting sites above to start placing wagers. This will allow you to compare lines and/or fantasy leagues, and get the best payouts possible. Over the length of an NFL season, small edges add up.