Current NFL Betting Lines
To place a bet, click on the odds links or sportsbook logos below. BetOnline and Topbet accept US bettors and credit cards for funding accounts. This page will continue to have the latest 2013 – 2014 NFL playoff betting lines.
2013-2014 NFL Season Odds
Spread (Point Spread): A wager utilizing a points handicap. The most popular way to bet.
ML (Money Line): A straight-up bet on who will win the game. No point spread is used.
O/U (Over/Under): A wager on the combined points scored in a game.
To learn how to read NFL betting lines or calculate odds, visit the homepage and scroll down.
Top 3 Sportsbooks for Betting on NFL Football Games
All of the sportsbooks listed below accept US bettors and Visa deposits. They offer point spreads, money lines, over/undesr, parlays, teasers, props, futures bets & more. Bookmark this page to view the latest NFL odds for every playoff game, and the Super Bowl.
1/ BetOnline.com – US welcome.
- Highest success rate for US customers who deposit with Visa credit cards.
- Betting lines for every 2012 / 2013 regular season NFL game, plus playoffs and Super Bowl.
- Tons of team & player props, plus Wild Card, Divisional, Conference and Super Bowl futures.
- Minimum bets of $5, max bets of $2000-$5000 on NFL football games, depending on the type of bet.
- Best parlay odds.
- Earliest NFL lines.
2/ JustBet.cx – US Welcome.
- Focused on US sports.
- Low-avg vig, early lines on point spreads & totals.
- A book that every serious US bettor should have an account at.
- Visa credit & debit cards accepted.
3/ Bovada.lv – US welcome.
- US version of highly reputable Bodog Sportsbook.
- Best NFL live betting, hundreds of bets offered per game.
- Hundreds of weekly prop bets, along with seasonal props and futures.
- Access racebook, casino & poker room from same account.
- Visa credit & debit cards accepted.
In the United States, the NFL is the most popular sport to bet on. Every Sunday means beer, pizza & football, and Super Bowl Sunday is a national holiday. Sportsbooks on the internet put a ton of energy into their lines, and handicappers can find hundreds of weekly betting options.
Beyond point spread, money line, and over/under betting, most books also offer dozens of team & player props. Live betting is becoming very popular as well. At each of our recommended sportsbooks, bettors can place dozens, or even hundreds of live prop bets during a single NFL game.
2012 – 2013 NFL Football Playoff Schedule
Below is the latest schedule for the 2012 – 2013 NFL playoffs. As we move through the divisional round, Conference Championships, and Super Bowl 46, this schedule will continue to get updated.
AFC Divisional Playoff Round
- Saturday, January 14, 2013. 8:00pm ET: Denver Broncos vs. New England Patriots
- Sunday, January 15, 2013. 1:00pm ET: Houston Texans vs. Baltimore Ravens
NFC Divisional Playoff Round
- Saturday, January 14, 2013. 4:30pm ET: New Orleans Saints vs. San Francisco 49ers
- Sunday, January 15, 2013. 4:30pm ET: New York Giants vs. Green Bay Packers
This page will continue to have the latest NFL playoff betting lines, all the way through to Super Bowl 46. We’ll show you the best online sports betting sites for making 2013 – 2014 playoff wagers. We’ll feature NFL playoff betting lines from BetOnline, Topbet, and Bovada.
We’ll also give you free expert picks for every playoff game, and tips for props and over/under bets. Don’t forget to bookmark this page to view all of the latest lines.
Monday Night Football
For every week of the 2012 – 2013 season, Monday Night NFL football lines will be posted above. For those that are looking for the best NFL odds, register at each of our recommended sportsbooks above. This will allow you to compare lines and get the best payouts possible. Over the length of an NFL season, small edges add up.