Bet on Tennis Matches
WTA & ATP tennis tournaments run almost year-round, which means there are lots of opportunities to bet on a match. With over 100 tennis tournaments every year, even the most active tennis handicappers can find plenty of action. Check out our tennis betting odds page for the latest lines on all WTA, ATP & Grand Slam tennis tournaments.
If you follow tennis, this is a great sport to put your knowledge to use and make some extra money. There are plenty of bookmakers that post tennis odds for all of the major tournaments every year. The best bookmakers now offer live tennis betting as well – prop bets that can be placed while the match is being played.
Popular Tennis Tours to Wager On
- The ATP (Association of Tennis Players) Tour features over 50 tennis tournaments throughout the year. The ATP Tour is only for men tennis players and is the highest level of competition in the world for men’s tennis players.
- The WTA (Women’s Tennis Association) Tour is the highest level of tennis in the world for women players. There are a few dozen tournaments held annually on the WTA Tour and it’s where al the top women tennis players compete.
Grand Slam Tournaments
Every year there are four Grand Slam tennis tournaments that both the men and women tennis players compete in. These events are the most prestigious tennis tournaments of the entire year and they bring out only the best competition.
- Australian Open
- French Open
- US Open
Different Types of Tennis Wagers You Can Make
You’ll notice that there are several different types of bets in WTA & ATP tennis that you can choose between. Some of the bets have big payouts and a small chance of winning, while other tennis wagers have smaller payouts, but an increased chance of winning.
- Most new tennis handicappers will bet on the two simplest bets initially, which is fine, but you should take a look at the other type of bets once you feel comfortable. The two wagers commonly made are betting on the winner of a tennis match and on the winner of an entire tennis tournament.
- Other sportbooks allow you to wager on more unique outcomes such as betting on what player will win the next set or point. You can usually only bet on set and point winners when the sportsbook is offering live betting on the match.
- Tennis is a great sport to wager on props as well such as betting on the over/under of how many aces a player will make in a match. There are plenty of other examples, but you’ll be able to see them all under the prop bets at your online sportsbook.
- You can also wager on parlays in WTA & ATP tennis. If you don’t know what a parlay is, it’s the same as a straight wager except you need to wager on 2+ outcomes on the same bet. You’ll only win your parlay if all of the outcomes you selected end up winning.